The following terms and conditions of usage direct your utilization of this site. BY UTILIZING THE WEBSITE, YOU RECOGNIZE AND CONSENT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE APPLICABLE USAGE OF THE SITE. If you find the Terms and Conditions non agreeable, you may not have access to, or any other use for the site. We may change the Terms and Conditions periodically, and at any point without notification to you, by making alterations to the site. By using the site following any changes to the Terms and Conditions, you concur to be confined by any such modifications to the Terms and Conditions.
You may only use the Website if you are 18 years old or older.
1. Available Services: By means of the website, we provide services by which consumers can apply to receive car insurance quotations. We seek to provide precious information that individuals can use to make their own decisions about purchasing car insurance. Once you provide us with the data needed to complete an on-line application for a car insurance quote, we will attempt to match you with suitable insurance agents, brokers or other auto insurers that are licensed to sell car insurance.
We do not give insurance contracts or bind coverage. We do not support or advocate any companies or insurance policies, and we do not present insurance, tax or financial advice. We do not certify that any of the insurance agents, brokers and/or companies to whom we advance your application will contact you or agree to afford you coverage. We are not accountable in any way for the behavior of the insurance agents, brokers and companies that are matched with your on-line application. If you would like personal advice or specific policy recommendations, you should consult with an insurance agent, broker, or other capable professionals.
We reserve the right, to finish, modify, delay or cease any facet of the website, including, but not limited to, information, patterns or hours of accessibility. We may also inflict restrictions on some features of the website or restrict your access to part or the entire Site without notification or penalty.
Site usage is free of charge.
2. Proprietary Rights: Usage of the website does not award you ownership of any content, code, records or resources you may obtain from the website. Any profitable use or exploitation of the Site is strictly forbidden. You may observe the content on the site on your personal computer or other internet-compatible machine and make single copies or prints of the content on the Site for your private, non-commercial use only. You may not otherwise copy, replicate, hand out or otherwise make use of any content, code, facts or resources on the website. We do not grant any permit or other authorization to any user of our trade names, trademarks, service marks or other marks or logos without our separate documented agreement.
Marks from any third party are properties of the owners.
4. User Conduct: You justify and consent that, while using the Site, you shall not upload, post or transmit to or hand out or otherwise print through the website any materials that:
(a) are confined by copyright, or other proprietary or intellectual property right, without first gaining permission from the proprietary or intellectual property rights holder.
(b) are illegal, hostile, irritating, irreverent, tortuous, offensive, crude, obscene, vilifying, to be regarded with suspicion, false, contain explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), invasive of another’s privacy or vile,
(c) restrict or inhibit any other user from utilizing and enjoying the website,
(d) comprise or give confidence to conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or
(e) contain a virus or other injurious element, advertising of any kind, or false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact.
You also warrant and agree that you shall not:
(a) imitate any person or entity or lie about your affiliation with any other person or entity;
(b) upload, post, issue, transmit, duplicate, distribute or in any way develop any information or other material obtained through the Site for saleable purposes;
(c) engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of e-mail addresses or other personal information, spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information, or send chain letters or pyramid schemes via the Site; or
(d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Site. You agree that you will not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Site.
You agree to defend, cover and hold the Site Proprietor and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, outlay and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your misuse of the Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions.
5. DISCLAIMER: THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS AND MATERIALS, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCESSING SERVICES, OR UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, CONTENT, FUNCTIONS OR MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET USERS’ REQUIREMENTS. NO ADVICE, RESULTS OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE SITE TO MAINTAIN ANY USER SUBMISSION; YOU SHOULD RETAIN ALL SUCH DATA AND INFORMATION IN YOUR OWN RECORDS FOR USE IN THE EVENT THAT THE SITE FAILS OR IS UNAVAILABLE, OR THE DATA OR INFORMATION IS LOST.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SITE PROPRIETOR OR ANY OF ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, OR CONTENT OR SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROTECTED ENTITIES”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO, THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONS RELATED THERETO, OR ANY APPLICATIONS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OR LOST SALES, EVEN IF SUCH PROTECTED ENTITY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN USERS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROTECTED ENTITIES BE LIABLE FOR OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, EXCHANGED OR RECEIVED BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY USER OR OTHER PERSON ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
7. Applicable Laws: We control and operate this site from our offices in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
8. Miscellaneous: The Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any use of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Minnesota. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action by you arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.